Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice on how to better pass the NET/HOBET exam for Nursing or Dental?

I have to take this test in less than 2 weeks and I'm cramming studying, but has anyone ever taken the test? What are some tips that may help me pass or get a better score than the average? (This is very important as the results to this test will dictate the next 3 or 4 years of my life) Thanks!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Any advice on how to better pass the NET/HOBET exam for Nursing or Dental?
Study guides for the NET/HOBET exam for Nursing or Dental will be found below.Any advice on how to better pass the NET/HOBET exam for Nursing or Dental?
I have found a great tool that really aids in the preparation process in taking the NET/HOBET exam the website is....http://hfcclab.info/NET/index.htm... Here they give you test for the reading and math sections... I know this will help you along with the study guide.. You should be over prepared...

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment