Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any networking advice on how to get an internship?

It's not that I am nervous to converse with professionals at social/business functions. But I am not getting any offers or referrals from these business professionals. Should I be bold enough to ask them directly if they can offer me an internship this summer? Seems that my network is not working for me... Suggestions?Any networking advice on how to get an internship?
yes, be that bold.





You should also look on monster or hotjobs to find internships.





If you are in college, go to the career center. They have loads on internships.Any networking advice on how to get an internship?
Sure , ask directly. I always say, when you want to know something, go right to the source. Good luck. bettyk
There are a lot of sites that gives you infos on who is hiring for iterns. Check careerbuilder, monster, and your state's workforce site.

No comments:

Post a Comment