Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can someone give me some advice on how to motivate myself to excercise?

I use to have a cute and attractive body 4' 3'; tall and about 135 lbs. Now however I am about 170lbs. I have been trying to get motivated to go work out but for some reason what I am doing is just not working. I use to work out six days a week but now things are different. Can you give me any tips on how to get back in the swing of things? Thank you in advace.Can someone give me some advice on how to motivate myself to excercise?
you have to know why you are doing it and you have to decide if you really want to loose weight. if you really want to do it the only thing stopping you is you. pick a target weight, decide what date you want to be at that weight and then start working to achieve that goal. You also need to commit to eating properly and stay off of the sweet stuff. If you really want to, you can do itCan someone give me some advice on how to motivate myself to excercise?
4'3 at 135 is HEAVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i weigh 130 at 5'5 and i am going to lose weight. but anyway my motivation is thinking about showing my abs to everybody and seeing them hate. or inspire somebody to lose it. keep a pic of a model on your mirror.
just keep reminding yourself why you want to start exercising. put up pictures of yourself when you where thinner. this might help. good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment