Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Any advice on how to recover from a sickness quickly?

I'm not sure exactly what I have - its a scratchy throat and my nose is plugged! -_- I'm losing sleep over it and my summer just started. I need to apply for jobs and I'm not going to bail on my friends because I am sick. Any things I can do to try and recover faster? Any vitamins, specific foods, exercises?Any advice on how to recover from a sickness quickly?
Sorry. No miracle recipes.


Rest %26amp; drink plenty of water.


Also, you might consider trying an over-the counter allergy medicine. Whether your symptoms are related to a cold (which doesn't sound very likely, as you don't mention any fever), or a budding allergic reaction to pollen or other spring-time ';stuff'; in the air, these will help you feel less stuffy, which will help your throat. Take a non-drowsy medication (like Clariten) during the day, and Benedryl (which will help you sleep better) at night.


Ibuprofen as directed will also help your throat.


An herbal tea called ';throat coat'; is a great sore throat soother.


Hope you're feeling better soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment