Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I need a good detox drink or some good advice on how to pass my urine test?

Okay I quit smoking marijuana a week ago to straighten my life out, and yesterday I get a job offer I can't refuse. The problem is that I have to take a urine test in two days ad I know I'm gonna fail. Does anybody know of how I can help mask it for now or completely rid myself of these toxin's? Serious Answer's Only Please. This is a very nice career.I need a good detox drink or some good advice on how to pass my urine test?
Take AZOs, drink cranberry juice and exercise to make yourself sweat. AZOs and cranberry juice are to help clean your urinary tract..THC is stored in fat cells, so if you exercise and sweat alot, you remove toxins from your body, including THC. Which obviously is what your urine is being tested for.

No comments:

Post a Comment