Sunday, August 22, 2010

Any advice on how to pick up older women?

I'm 17 going on 18 and I want to meet a nice lady from 21-35, people around my age aren't mature enough it seems, any tips?Any advice on how to pick up older women?
girl i know what you mean you have to go out with someone older because kids your age are so immature. just be you because you are mature. crack a little jokes here and there because you have to have a sense of humor. stalk up conversations,just try not to be boring thats all and be you.Any advice on how to pick up older women?
When I was 23 I was dating a woman who was 44 and it was great! I highly recommend it.





Get involved in groups/activities older women might be involved in.





Best of luck to you!
Act their age
Wear Talbots.
Get 'em drunk
  • makeup websites
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment