Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can Anybody give me any advice on how to widle a spoon and fork with my pocketknife?

I want to try making a set of a spoon fork and knife out of thick sticks and my swiss army knife does anyone have any pointers?Can Anybody give me any advice on how to widle a spoon and fork with my pocketknife?
I am assuming with ur misspelled word that u meant Whittle.yes it can be done but u have to have a lot of patience.I personally like a 3 bladed knife because it has a long blade, a short rounded blade n a straight edged short blade.the short rounded one is good for carving curved surfaces n if u didnt know but paper n wood products really dull the blades so get a good knife like Buck or CaseCan Anybody give me any advice on how to widle a spoon and fork with my pocketknife?
you need a more heavy duty knife

No comments:

Post a Comment