Saturday, July 31, 2010

Does anyone have advice on how to get a personal loan with no cosigner and bad credit?

I am trying to pay for school and pay off my credit debt, and I need help.Does anyone have advice on how to get a personal loan with no cosigner and bad credit?
I would do a credit clean up on your report first. It's easy and only takes 30 days to make your score go up fast. See the article below to see how to turn your negatives into positives.





The second article is about Credit Urban Legends. It tells you exactly how your score is measured, and how to manipulate your credit accounts to improve your score now. Check them out.





The third is about your credit consumer rights, and how to deal with collectors...just in case you are there.





Hope this helps.Does anyone have advice on how to get a personal loan with no cosigner and bad credit?
Good luck with that.





Does anyone know how I can make $12,000 a year and afford to buy a BMW 745Li?
Rob a bank.





Seriously, avoid getting into devt when you have bad credit.


Fix your credit first.
If you are in school get a student loan otherwise I doubt you will get one anywhere else....if u d could you let me know cuz I could use one 2.
you can a personal loan with a very high intrest rate. you can do your school loan over the computer or in your school office with out a co signer.

No comments:

Post a Comment