Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice on how to feel more refreshed and willing to get out of bed in the morning?

I am NOT morning person. Even when I get plenty of sleep, when my alarm clock goes off my half-awake/half-asleep self refuses to get out of bed. It's becoming a problem because I keep missing my morning classes. Not getting out of bed is a conscious decision that I'm making, and I want to know how I can change my morning attitude so that I really am excited about getting out of bed.Any advice on how to feel more refreshed and willing to get out of bed in the morning?
could have something to d o with your metabolism and energy levels - eating habits - this could improve your wake up. perhaps add a bigger alarm further away - or get better morning classes!Any advice on how to feel more refreshed and willing to get out of bed in the morning?
Go to bed earlier, and get more rest. Make yourself get


up the first time when the alarm goes off. Put the alarm clock


father away from you so you have to get up. I find after I have


a shower and my coffee or tea, I feel much better.
just look forward for the next day. Thats what I do. And when I come back form class I know I wll have a chance to rest. Look at it that way
Put a small shallow pan of water with a washcloth in it at your bedside. When the alarm goes off, reach over and take the washcloth (which wil be cool or even cold), squeeze it out and wipe your face with it. Then I would say to myself, ';I am so lucky to be healthy enough to get out of bed today, and I will live today like I mean it.';

No comments:

Post a Comment