Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I looking for advice on how to start my own business?

I am Scottish and have been living in USA for over14 years I want to open a european cafe because there is nothing for british/scottish/irish food in our city there is 16% british/irish in just my neighbourhood we want to do it (my family want to be involved) but were do you start to get funding and to get people to take a chance on you? This is my passion and I know I would be successful. I have been in Administration and worked so many different jobs dont mind the hard work and stress to achieve it.I looking for advice on how to start my own business?
If you told me you was going to Fly a Plane I would advise you to take a Flight training Course First. Same thing with a Home Based Business, There are Home Based Business Courses That can Teach you step-by-step how to start a home based business.





When you find a Home Based Business course that You are interested in the small amount that you would invest in it, Would be well worth it to you in the long run, Once you have a highly successful Business to make money online for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment