Saturday, July 31, 2010

Any advice on how to stop my 2 yr old to stop biting her fingernails?

My 2 year old daughter has been biting her fingernails for about 2 months. And no matter what we say or try to stop her she won't stop. I just don't want this to turn into a bad habit that she'll have to break later. Any advice?





Thanks in advance!Any advice on how to stop my 2 yr old to stop biting her fingernails?
well the old way used to be putting chili.... which helped but then got into your eyes... I would have her wear gloves... there preety comfortable and hard to bite thru...Any advice on how to stop my 2 yr old to stop biting her fingernails?
You can try cutting them every other day so there is nothing left to bite, and maybe that liuid that they paint on the nails that tastes btter. not sure if it's an eye irritant...and reinforce ';yes, i know its fun to bite your nails, but it's icky, how about if you let them grow, if you let them grow, we will do manicures...you know, soak her hands, massage them, file her nails...no polish....

No comments:

Post a Comment