Thursday, July 29, 2010

Has anyone got any advice on how to deal with the physical pain of genital herpes?

It's my first outbreak. I am in agony. Has anyone been through this and has some tried and tested remedies?


p.s ive tried panadol and nurofen but need some other tips. thanks. : (Has anyone got any advice on how to deal with the physical pain of genital herpes?
Apply some BlueStar Ointment on the area about twice daily. Drink plenty water, Keep the area clean. Its a pain, for some but for others they do not have any outbreaks. Its good to stay educated and take your medicine every so often just to keep it running through your system. It helps lots! Exercise and eating yogurt is the main two things that help out a whole lot as well.Has anyone got any advice on how to deal with the physical pain of genital herpes?
I've heard that ibuprofen or tylenol would help. I honestly didn't take anything when I had my outbreak because I didn't think anything would help. Every time I had to pee, it would burn. I would be interested to know if there is some type of cream that would numb the area or something.
do not take anti-viral medicines. they cause depression. it will add more stress to the stress you have, because it is playing with the brain chemicals. INVESTIGATE IN THE INTERNET.


anti viral cause MENTAL PROBLEMS.


The best for this chronic desease is just to live with it, and go to doctor to treat sores when you have outbreak.


go to a pharmacist and let him/her show you the prescription that comes with the anti-viral. one of the side effects you will read is DEPRESSION
Buy a product called Dom Burroughs.It's a powder that you mix with warm water and apply to your sores,or if possible sit in it,by way of a sitz bath or pan large enough to sit in.It will soothe the burning that comes with the sores.Stress will cause outbreaks.Try meditating,or anything that relaxes you.I have suffered for more than 30 years with this condition.I am 54 now,and my outbreaks are greatly reduced as I get older.Stress will make them come back though.Good Luck
I understand completely... try a warm bath... or ice packs... I've never found any over-the-counter pain medication to help. Your outbreak could last up to two weeks.... I'd try anti-viral medication if you're having a lot of pain.





Talk to a doctor... you can take an anti-viral medication during your outbreak. This will reduce the length of time it is there and hurting. You don't necessarily have to take them on a daily basis. I have used the anti-viral medication for a few of my really bad outbreaks, and they were a life-saver.
I would keep some of this cream on hand:


http://www.inhousepharmacy.com/infection鈥?/a>


I think I would dab some on the genital area a couple of times a week whether I was having an outbreak or not. That way, you would keep some in your system.
If you start taking an anti viral right when you feel the burning or tenderness before you break out with actual herpes it will help with the pain and lessen the severity of your herpes break out. Valtrex is very good but you have to have a doctor RX it
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment