Thursday, July 29, 2010

I want to become an wedding & special event planner. Any advice on how to start? How do I get experience?

do you have the talent..? that's a big part of what I do...find yourself under the wing of one...





it's tough...the planners don't want you to be compitition...if you the natural talent..go for it..head first..


it only takes one to get that word of mouth...best advertising...





hit all the bridal shops pronto with portfolios...even small ones...


%26amp; leave them ...you can buy inexpensive albulms to display your work..but if you can...buy wedding, birthday..anniversary..any celebration day you have ...fill with great pics of your work...or if you don't have ...what you can portray %26amp; offer them...I want to become an wedding %26amp; special event planner. Any advice on how to start? How do I get experience?
Get a job with a caterer, sales and catering department of a hotel, or try to apprentice with a current wedding planner.I want to become an wedding %26amp; special event planner. Any advice on how to start? How do I get experience?
Join the Association of Bridal Consultants as a Novice
start in the catering dept of a hotel
Get noticed. Start with small parties, Birthdays,Baby showers , even school events. Then after do some small advertising , Flyer's in your community or personal cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment