Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hi I play track/football and i need some advice on how to get a faster start?

I have a really slow first step and it obviously doesn't help me when playing sports. i can run the 40 in 5'0 which isnt too bad. but im 5'9 and 130 lbs. so can anyone give me some advice?Hi I play track/football and i need some advice on how to get a faster start?
Stand still on the middle of a hill and burst into a sprint as hard as you can until the top. It sounds weird but colleges across the country do it to help Track runners get their burst speed up.Hi I play track/football and i need some advice on how to get a faster start?
I will also recommend you to join some professional Counselor Forum. They can give you a better suggestion! Just like below:
parachute running
  • smokey eye
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment