Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have a passion for graphic design and website design, please advice how i can have tutorials to help me?

I need help on materials i can lay hands on to help me start from scratch, something that will inspire me, please every advice is appreciatedI have a passion for graphic design and website design, please advice how i can have tutorials to help me?
';The Art of Simple Web Design'; by Ben Hunt -- Clean, neat and refreshingly different. It's a fantastic tutorial book that gives you a real education in web design, graphic design and more. If you're starting from scratch this is the best way to give your design experience a leap.I have a passion for graphic design and website design, please advice how i can have tutorials to help me?
From experience, you can classroom in a book series to help you or you can go to lynda.com. Her site is very helpful plus there's tips and tricks segments that can help. If you gain membership there will be a small fee but from what my web design teacher told me and my class it is well worth it. Believe me, it helped us get through our final web project. It can help. You can also try the library to see if they have any books on the subject. It can also be of help if you lay things out first on a piece of paper so you can at least an idea of what you want your site to look like and how you want it to be setup.
adobe inDesign the freetrial site is down until july. there is also the w3school site that shows you how to make codes for different format ie CSS, HTML etc. i get my inspiration from deviantArt.com and istockphoto.com; i also watch anime, read manga looking at peoples artwork to get some ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment