Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need advice on how to use a flat tip tattoo needle?

I just started tattooing after I got out of prison. I learned how to tattoo in prison using a Walkman motor. Since I've been out, I can only use round tip shaders because I don't know how to use a flat tip needle. I'm looking for guidance in technique from somebody who has significant experience in tattooing. Any other advice is welcome ( where to get the best products, any issues people have had that can be avoided with advice, etc.) Thanks.I need advice on how to use a flat tip tattoo needle?
I think you're talking about a magnum, not a straight up flat. In any case, you use it like a brush. Flats have the needles in a flat row. Magnums look similar, except the needles are interwoven. And, don't feel alone, we were all scared of 'em at first. You can buy from Huck Spaulding Tattoo Supply. He sells to just anyone. Despite heavy criticism from every professional in the industry. Take care.I need advice on how to use a flat tip tattoo needle?
You've walked straight out of prison to start breaking the law again? Nice one. Try getting an apprenticeship, then you won't need to go on online forums and ask these questions.
So easy, You buy one and there is an instruction.


http://www.getbetterlife.com
  • beauty products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment